March 27, 2011

Sweet Poem for Women


The Woman I admire
wearing her attire
hiding her figure,
thus, curbing my desire..

The Woman I desire
fearing the (hell) Fire
is diligent in her prayers
for the rewards of life hereafter...

The Woman I encounter
is beyond bother
with the keen race
to beautify the face!

The Woman I ask
from dawn to dusk
is busy with ALLAH
murmuring, subhan'allah, subhan'allah, subhana'allah

The Woman I observe
certainly deserves
better respect
than what she expects

The Woman I listen
is very, very stern
for her it is a must
to control one's lust

The Woman I met
boasting her beauty
most probably by surgery?
but does she know it is all temporary?

Hence, the Woman I know
is advised to follow
the sunnah of our beloved Rasulullah
from head to toe....

The Woman I judge
often bears a grudge
EQUALITY, she requests (or rather protests)
but please bear in mind ALLAH'S inquest!

The Women I hurt (by this article)
please do not curse or smut
for it is better I warned
before all is gone....

p/s...buat renungan diri sahaja

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tinggalkan jejak anda di sini! Senang aku nak jejak balik!!!